Friday 22 April 2016

BENEATH THESE LIES BY MEGHAN MARCH

Beneath These Lies (Beneath #5)
Beneath These Lies by Meghan March

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I loved the whole series because, each book is a standalone story,
but you catch up with old friends from previous books.
I read and when busy listened to the Audio edition,
and listening to the wonderful Sebastian York and Andy Arndt is certainly no hardship.

Wow, Rix as the love interest. We met him in some of the other books,
the gang leader of the NODOs who ruled the bad areas in New Orleans.
We met Valentina in Beneath these Scars.
All I can say is it worked, the chemistry between them was of the charts.
Rix's one liners are great, I am definitely in love Rix is the man for me.
I have to say Meghan March has become a must buy for me,
especially when I want to read about a sexy alpha male who becomes
absolutely devoted to his woman.This book had it all, I loved it.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment