Saturday 2 December 2017

Review: Crowned

Crowned Crowned by Christina Bauer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddictive,
I don’t know how Christina Bauer manages to do it, I have been hooked on the Angelbound Series, and then I discovered this series. It seems I’ve waiting ages for this book I just couldn’t see how it was going to be resolved. As always nothing is ever easy for our kickass heroine. I thought she had Rowan and the casters now, that’s too easy for Elea.
As always they have a great cast of characters that have appeared through the books in the Series. Also a visit from vindictive Victor put in his usual appearance trying to take over the worlds.
I did love Rowan’s little brother Jicho, and his magic ship. This book was a compelling read, if you have never read this series, I really recommend it, as Christina always develops such rich worlds with great characters. Even the baddies are inventive with their schemes. I was very happy with the outcome, and we ended on a happy note. As always it was feast for the brain, and gives the imagination at a FIVE Star work out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment