Saturday 7 April 2018

Review: The Silver Swan

The Silver Swan The Silver Swan by Amo Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

WOW what a book, at first I thought high school angst, not my cup of tea. This blew me out the water, so much going on and I not telling. Just to say Madi arriving at a new school. New home and a new stepmom, and something she didn’t expect a step brother Nate. Especially Nate’s group of friends.
This is a must read and this is definitely has adult situations. It’s very hard to not give anything away, but this is book one in what appears to more than what is first seen. If you want suspense with a dark theme. Where a group of boys are much more than they seemed. I stopping there and picking up book two The Broken Puppet (The Elite Kings Club Book 2)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment