Wednesday 3 April 2019

Review: Ethan and Ava

Ethan and Ava Ethan and Ava by Lynda Chance
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It was my pleasure that had time to read a book from an author I’ve been faithful to since I read her first book in 2011.
Lynda has been writing the alpha processive males that make your kindle steam up. So, when I saw a new book after a large time gap, I had to have it.
Finally, I fitted it in between reading ARCs and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
We met Ava and Ethan in Hannah and Josh’s book and I also wondered what had happened to them. This book picks up right from when Ethan starts looking and best friends’ sister in a sexual way and I finally find out what happened.
Even though we meet Ethan at a young age he shows all the traits Lynda males ate famous for.
It was a pleasure to visit Redwood Falls again and meet up with some of my favourite book friends.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment