Wednesday 21 December 2016

Review: It's You

It's You It's You by Katy Regnery
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have just finished Book One in the paranormal world of Kate Regnery writing as K.P. Kelley, and I’m champing at the bite for number two, I don’t think I can wait.

I was pulled straight into the story, which for the first half the book is from Darcy’s point of view. We start with Darcy who we find out she can’t forget the boy that kissed her after the school play twenty years before.
When looking out the window at church she sees Jack, and can’t believe her eyes. All the feelings and desires she has been denying come roaring back. When they meet Darcy realises he feels the same way.
Darcy is a botanist and a scientist, which leads her to doubt anything that doesn’t make sense. So although inside she has this feelings, she tells Jack she wants to take it slow.
This is a romance so they don’t take it slow, and before know it they so in love and in bed HOT very hot but only Jack admits his love out load.
After what Darcy feels is insurmountable differences. A heartbroken Jack goes to visit his family.
The second half of the book is from Jack’s point of view, which is sad in places, but gripping none the less.
We see the same school scene through Jack’s eyes.
Some a gripping romance with a difference, and I cannot recommend this book enough. At least Book two is not that far away. I think I might survive. I have no doubt that this book will appeal to all lovers of romance and paranormal, as first and foremost this is a fantastic love story, with some great extras. I loved it! Anyone who reads my reviews know I rarely give five stars, but I couldn’t give it less.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment