Tuesday 28 March 2017

Review: Angelbound

Angelbound Angelbound by Christina Bauer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Angelbound is the first in the series which included a lot of world building. I haven’t had the pleasure of reading the books so this is my first encounter with the world of Purgatory and the Quasi Demon. This was absolutely absorbing, one minute I was laughing, and other parts crying.
Myla was a normal 18yr old, but is basically living under the rule of the Ghouls on behalf of Armageddon The King of Hell, who invaded 20 years ago.
This has fighting in the Arena and elsewhere, teenage angst, boy meets girl. I loved it, I am hooked when is more coming out on Audio. I got to say I loved Lincoln, he was perfect for Myla. The story is narrated by Myla the main character who goes through an amazing transformation. I absolutely love this Audio book and when is Acca coming out?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment