Thursday 23 March 2017

Review: Anson

Anson Anson by Alta Hensley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This review is on behalf of the Book Addict blog.
Anson is the third book in the Black Stallion Trilogy. Finally Anson goes to Argentina to rescue Natalya. Most of action the takes place in Argentina. Much to Anson’s surprise when he tries to rescue Natalya, she tells him to go away.
 
  Luckily for Natalya Anson doesn’t give up. There is plenty of action as are on the run through Argentina. Natalya is very wary at first, but once on the run with Anson she realises his is one of the good guys.

A great finish to an action packed trilogy in and out of the bedroom. Once back on the ranch the woman are beginning to heal, and finally Natalya feels part of a family. I have to say I loved the batcave.
 
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment