Friday 12 February 2016

FOIL BY ISOBELLE CATE from The Anthology The Mouth Rocks The Heart

My life was perfect as I planned to be . I was happy , successful, and had the most delicious addition.
Sex.I needed to have it as much as I could with a fuck buddy, but when he starts to spoon, I show him the door.I didn't know how to behave when fucking led to cuddling.It was alarming uncomfortable,
and gave me panic attacks. It just wasn't me.
                                                    

 
    Niall Mason was like me. He loved hearing me scream every time he rammed into me.
    No strings. The nice thing about him?He wasn't into spooning so that was good.

   Until he started to asked me for something I couldn't give.

   My heart.
                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment