Saturday 13 February 2016

LEGEND ( THE REAL SERIES ) BY KATY EVANS

Legend (Real, #6)Legend by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

i have been looking forward to this book since it was announced. One part of me did not want anyone to hurt my Remy. I fell in love with Remy, and couldn't see myself warming up to someone who wanted to hurt him.
Katy Evans did it again. I loved the book. I loved it so much I listened to the Audio edition as well.
What a pleasure that was having Sebastian York speaking in my ears,and of course Grace Grant as Reese.
It's hard not put in any spoilers. It was great to see the gang again, and little Racer was adorable.
The relationship between Reese and Maverick was at centre of the story. The conflict only
started when Reese and Mav discovered who each other were. It was a delight to read, and when I got to the end I wanted more.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment