Wednesday 3 February 2016

THE ROCK BY LAUREN BLAKELY

Big RockBig Rock by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is told from Spencer's point of view,which was very entertaining giving us a peak into his thought processes.
Charlotte and Spencer run a business together , and have been best friends since college.
When Spencer needs a fake fiancee to impress a business man to help his father.
Charlotte agrees to help Spencer,which leads to some unforeseen problems.
The whole Holiday family was fun, and the whole farce was funny to read.
I was lucky enough to listen to the Audio book , and Spencer was narrated by Sebastian York.
Wow he really brought Spencer to life.I could listen to his voice all night.
So i can recommend the book or Audio or buy both like me.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment