Wednesday 4 May 2016

Ladies Man by Katie Evans

Ladies Man (Manwhore, #3)Ladies Man by Katy Evans

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


 Wow I loved this book, Gina and Tahoe were such a great couple.
This book covered the period of a year in time, and we see them growing closer together.
Tahoe was a great guy, especially to Gina whom he was incredibly loyal.
Even though she was dating someone else. It great to watch their friendship
feel the gaps Saint and Rachel left in there lives.
Gina is living on her own, and her parents spend their lives travelling
and she feels so alone. It was lovely to see the relationship change and grow.
Now I have to wait for Callan's story.
I listened to the Audio when I was unable to read,
and Grace Grant once again made listening a treat.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment