Monday 23 May 2016

TAKE ALL OF ME by Isobelle Cate!!!!

www.goodreads.com/book/show/30183464-take-all-of-me" s
Take All of Me by Isobelle Cate





My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This story has it all , Murder, Mystery, Romance

Take all of me is the Second Chance Series. We me Oliver Cray and Felicity Holbrook. Well story has it all murder, Mystery, Romance and some panty ripping sex. Oliver is in Covert Ops , and is friends with Felicity's brother Luke.
Felicity has met Oliver before, and can't get him out of her mind. Oliver feels the same way, but in his kind of work a relationship is out of the question.
Let's just say things start to get hot with danger around every corner. Their feelings take over and everything heats up. I enjoyed this couple they were great together, and you can feel the love and heat coming off the pages. If you love your romances with danger and murder added in this is for you. I read this in one sitting, and being set in England was the icing on the cake.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment