Friday 17 June 2016

***Book Review*** A Cowboy's True Colors ( The Mystical Traditions of Buckshaw Ranch Book 1 ) - Lana K Dempsey

A Cowboy's True Colors (The Mystical Traditions of Buckshaw Ranch Book 1)A Cowboy's True Colors by Lana K. Dempsey

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book was nothing like I expected, it was much better.
At first I thought Young adults this is not what I expected.
I don't want to give too much away , but we have a definite supernatural and mystic element.
Astrid has the power to see people's bubbles, and can tell what people are feeling.
Meeting a handsome cowboy Victor in her last year at school changes her life in a big way.
I loved Victor, he had dreams of his future. When he met Astrid he knew she was his future.
We have a big conspiracies, a kidnap, attempted murder which brings all the friends and families together to help save Scarlett and Reggie.
I loved this book, I loved it so much I read in one go.
I just hope Lana Dempsey is busy writing number two, I can't wait.
This book is definitely 5 stars, which I rarely give.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment