Tuesday 14 June 2016

** Book Review** Stalking The Dark Book 3 by Ann Jacobs

Stalking the Dark (Hunting the Dark Lord Book 3)


Stalking the Dark by Ann Jacobs

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I have to say I love all of Ann Jacobs books, and this one no different. Stalking the Dark  is book 3 in the D'Argent family series of books.
The series is concerned with capture and killing of a vampire serial killer.
Louis Reynard, a renegade who was rejected by Alina the vampire queen.
In anger at the rejection, he has left a trail of dead lookalikes across Europe and America.
In book 2 Shadowing the Beast, Stefan D'Argent meets his life mate Julie Quill.
All the family has arrived in New Orleans for the wedding.
Alina and Sam Quill, Julie's widowed father have become attracted to each other.
After the wedding Alina decides to spend with Sam and get to know him better in and out of bed.
I really enjoyed this couple, for once we have an older man, and an even older woman.
In other words a mature couple who have really fallen for each other.
Sam is really dominate kind of man who won't bow down to anyone.
It's that trait that has made Alina fall for him. Sam has fallen hard for Alina, but doesn't
want to become a vampire. So they decide to enjoy what time they have together.
This quite a short book, but plenty of action in and out the bedroom.
I would have say this book has a lot more sex, than the previous books from the series.
Now I can't wait to get stuck into book 4
I happily give this Book 4 ****



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment