Monday 20 June 2016

***Review*** Surviving You - DAWN K KEANE

Surviving You (#2)Surviving You by Dawn A. Keane

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


When I started reading I thought another gangster book with love interest.
How wrong could I be, we have Lee madly in love with Rose.

At the beginning we have Rose, Dana and they friend Katie running a Coffee
Shop. Dana and Rose have escaped to Scotland to start a new life, and help
Victims of Domestic violence.
Both Dana and Rose have both escaped their abusive Ex-boyfriends.
Dana’s story was told in Book 1(This can be read as a standalone).

Rose is trying her best to let go of her fears from her past, and is hesitant to
start a relationship with Lee. Deep down Rose would love to give in, but is to
Scarred to take a chance. Lee has told his father he is retiring from the illegal side of business.
He want to make a family with Rose and Annie and wants no part of his past to put them in danger.

I think all the other reviews have covered the nitty gritty, All I want to say is wow! I was glued from start to finish.
I couldn’t put my kindle down, I was crying. It was so emotional, this book stayed with me for days.
This definitely a five star read *****
All I can say is where is book three?




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment