Tuesday 14 June 2016

**Review** Sacrifice of Innocence by Allison M Cosgrove

Sacrifice of Innocence (Stan Brookshire, #1)Sacrifice of Innocence by Allison M. Cosgrove

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


The Sacrifice of Innocence is a good old fashioned murder mystery and I loved it.
When I started reading I nearly consumed it one seating, the story drew me in straight away.
Stan Brookshire has managed to link cases of child abduction and murder together, and a serial killer is responsible.
After the death of his partner , he turned to drink and his wife left him. He was a broken man until partnered with Jane Trinity, with help of Jane and her family he cleaned his act up.
After the arrest of a suspect things start to go wrong, especially when another child is abducted.
I don't want to give too much away, things move at a fast pace with a traitor working against Jane and Stan. He has no choice but to work on his own.
I will say I followed the bread crumbs and guessed who the traitor was. I thoroughly enjoyed it, as I as I'm looking forward to Stan Brookshire number two.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment