Monday 20 November 2017

Review: Dirty Filthy Fix

Dirty Filthy Fix Dirty Filthy Fix by Laurelin Paige
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
Dirty Filthy Fix is a slice of life from The Fixed Trilogy for 1001 Dark Nights series. In this Dirty Filthy Fix we meet Patricia, Hudson Pierce’s so prim and proper secretary. Who on Saturday nights goes to sex parties where she very strict rules on how she conducts herself.
Then she meets Nathan Sinclair who is a partner at the same company as Donovan Kincaid from Dirty Filthy Rich Men Duet. Immediately Trish is attracted to Nate as soon as they meet at one of Saturday night Open Door sex parties, so she knows he is no stranger to dirty kinky sex.
What Trish doesn’t expect is the connection she feels for him. At the parties Trish never takes off her mask, so she gobsmacked when Nate appears for an appointment with her boss and recognises her straight away.
I don’t know how Laurelin does it, as always I was glued to my steaming kindle as this book is HOT and filthy goes without saying.
This is a novella, but it didn’t feel like it. It never felt rushed and for the commitment phobe like Trish and their unconventional outlook on life The road to their HEA. was travelled along in a less traditional route which fitted the couple well. I can’t recommend this book enough, it’s a great edition to Laurelin’s Dirty Filthy, and Fixed universes. I can’t wait for the Audio copy so I can enjoy it all again.
I received an ARC for this book in exchange for a Honest Review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment