Monday 20 November 2017

Review: The Rivalry

The Rivalry The Rivalry by Nikki Sloane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
This is an enjoyable tale about a girl and boy who meet and really like each other a lot. There’s only one thing wrong, the girl called Layla who’s family are football fanatics, so much so her mother gave birth to her in the football Stadium while Ohio State while playing their Arch rivals Michigan and unfortunately they lost.
Thus begins a fierce hatred begins that is instilled in the children especially their daughter who is now Captain of the cheerleaders.
The boy named Jay comes from a normal family, who only support Michigan because their son plays for the College football.
This is a lighthearted look at the Rivalry between two college football teams that spills over into Jay and Layla’s secret romance, that causes all sorts of problems. I loved Jay he was so smitten with Layla, but it takes Layla longer to realise her feelings. This is sweet love story, that had me chuckling at times at some of things Kayla got up too. This is an amusing book that I read in one go, and left me with a smile on my face.
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment