Wednesday 1 November 2017

Review: Wolves and Roses

Wolves and Roses Wolves and Roses by Christina Bauer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of Book Addict live,
This is Book one in a wonderful new series by Christina Bauer, and as usual she has drawn me into another series that has kept me hooked.
This is set in a world where magic appears to dying, in this first trip into the Fairy Tales of the Magicorum.
Our kick ass heroine Bryer Rose who is living the Sleeping Beauty Template. Her best friend is Elle a failing Cinderella template. They both attend Magicorum teen Therapy Group for failing to live up to their templates.
Two great female characters who are tough and can take care of themselves. We always have such strong females in Christina’s books and this one is no different. The action really kicks in when they get caught breaking into LaCharmes office and they meet the arrival committee in the form of Knox and Alec, I have only one thing to say LET THE GAMES BEGIN.
The adventures certainly begin, and I was dragged me into the story that didn’t let me out until the end. When I finished I felt totally bereft. So I went back and read Thrax, and enjoyed so more girl power. We didn’t just have girl power, Knox was pretty spectacular and I could understand Bryar's attraction. I could go on about this book, but then there would be nothing for you to find out. If you enjoy Christina’s books you’ll love this. If you haven’t read any, this is book one in a new series. So it’s good place to start. I will say you are not left on a cliffhanger, as the story arc for couple finish on a positive not.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment