Sunday 25 February 2018

Review: Duty Bound

Duty Bound Duty Bound by Christina Bauer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
Finally I have the opportunity to read Duty Bound the prequel to Angelbound. In some ways we all feel we know and love Lincoln. The one thing that stood out for me was the pressure he is under and how alone he feels. As we know in the later books, the trouble the house of Acca cause for our feisty heroine in future books in the Angelbound Series.
Also after reading this book, it explained his absolute devotion the Myla as she was made for him. The book is an eye opener as it was great to hear Lincoln voice, it’s a treat I wouldn’t have wanted to miss. More from Lincoln Please Ms Bauer. I’m just off to read Angelbound for Myla and Lincoln’s first meeting again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment