Friday 9 February 2018

Review: Hail Mary

Hail Mary Hail Mary by Lani Lynn Vale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
This is the first time I have read a book from this author, and now I’m hooked and realise I have a lot of reading to catch up on. As this was my first read it didn’t take me long to pick up this author very distinctive writing style and I was away. The fact I hadn’t read any of the Hail series did not detract from my enjoyment of this book.
I assume you have read some of the blurb, Dante is heartbroken over the loss of wife and children in a car accident some years previously and was still in deep mourning when a Mary is delivered by her mother who is on the brink of dying.
Mary is only a baby, and needs all his love and attention. Marianne who was Mary’s mother only best friend Cobie is having a bad time and Dante steps in to help, and whether he likes it or not begins to join the living again. Dante fights his feelings for Cobie with all his strength.
This is also an action packed storyline running through the book, with many twists and turns so I am not giving anything away. I will say this books takes place over a couple of years so we get to know the characters well, and Dante definitely becomes my hero. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and thoroughly recommend it. Now I off to read some of the others.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment