Tuesday 13 February 2018

Review: Romanov

Romanov Romanov by Samaire Provost
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.tive,
This is a tale about a family of vampires, nice well brought up vampires. They have been vampire for over a hundred years so they all quite strong. It is always great to have a new legend to read with plenty of adventure.
There plenty to read with this imaginative story with links to legends I haven’t read before. Anna is taking some evening classes and meets Eric in her Art class, immediately they click and slowly get to each other. Eric is human, but the love and chemistry overwhelms them. There is danger and adventure and I enjoyed every minute of it. So if you love a good paranormal with a difference then this is for you. I will definitely keep an eye out for more from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment