Wednesday 21 February 2018

Review: Four

Four Four by Archer Kay Leah
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is book two in The Republic Series, but can be read as a standalone.
This story is obviously set in the same world as book one, but a completely different couple complete with HEA.
This book centers on Mayr the Head of the Guard for a prominent family.
Mayr is lovely man, handsome, loyal, but has been very badly treated by his previous Partners.
He comes from a close nit family, all he ever wanted was someone to love and complete him.
The truth is that nothing worth having is ever easy, and all the best things in life are the result of pain. In the end, that's what makes the good things go very great,
and that's what makes it all worth the struggle.

I think that describes this beautiful love story. At its heart is about finding that one person that completes you.
Mayr meets Tash through one of his exes who he meets for a threesome.
Tash is a priest, who is getting ready to become an Uldana Priest which unfortunately will mean he will be unable to have close sexual relationship with anyone.
Even though they decide to keep everything casual, which would be okay if only both men didn’t feel this strong connection neither one expected.
I not saying anymore except it pulled on my heartstrings.
I have read this authors work before and he knows how to pull you into the different worlds he creates and spits me out after I have been put through emotional ringer.
I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a beautiful but heartbreaking love story set in a fantasy setting.
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment