Tuesday 10 January 2017

Review: Safe Bet

Safe Bet Safe Bet by Monica Murphy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Safe Bet was like stepping back in time with Drew and Fable, and a wonderful family union all in one story.
Sydney was a mixed up teenager, who comes from an entitled rich background who thought College and work were for other people until her parents disowned her.
I loved Wade, he was a great character. Very serious about his career and making enough money to make sure his mother can retire. Meeting Sydney gave him a chance to still be a young with someone he really likes.
Wade needs someone just for him, and Sydney learns she can be liked for herself.
My one complaint it finished too soon. I really enjoyed this book, it was easy to read. Sydney and Wade were a very likable pair. As always Monica Murphy hits the right note with regards to her young adult books. It was wonderful to catch up with Drew and Fable. I remember reading One Week Girlfriend and being blown away, nothing has changed. I haven’t read The Rules Series, but I think I will now. I would say you could pick the book up and read as a standalone, and still enjoy the read. This is a lovable romance between to likable characters, and sometimes it’s nice to read a feel good book.
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment