Tuesday 24 January 2017

Review: Surrender

Surrender Surrender by Lisa Renee Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

We are finally here, the conclusion to this trilogy. It was everything I wanted and more. At the beginning we get a great summery of the main characters and what we know from previous books. I’ve noticed this before, and considering the time lapse between books, it’s a great tool to put you in the right frame of mind. As most of us haven’t the time to reread the others in the series to remind us.
It’s very difficult to do a non-spoiler review when you’re bursting with excitement. The relationship between Kayden and Ella is now better than ever as they work as a team to eliminate the threats to Ella and the Underground.
As at the end of Denial Ella and Kayden are very much in love, and all Kayden wants to do is protect Ella. I will say after the planning something unforeseen always happens, and Ella knows she can defend herself when needed, and her memory is nearly back to normal.
As always a great conclusion to the Careless Whispers trilogy. I read it in one seating, I couldn’t wish for more. A five star read in anyone’s book.
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment