Tuesday 24 January 2017

Review: Seasons Within

Seasons Within Seasons Within by Lele Iturrioz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

REVIEW
SEASONS WITHIN
BY LELE ITURRIOZ

What a wonderful surprise Seasons Within is, I fell in love with most of characters from the word go. I actually read it in one sitting, I couldn’t put it down.
This is about G and her friend Priyam who live in an Orphanage in small town America. G can’t remember anything before 12 years ago, and Priy parents are dead .So they are as close as sisters.
This is the start of an incredible adventure, which we are gradually introduced to the six, and the flight to safety, as Gaia starts her training with fire with Edan. It’s quite difficult to not give anything important away. Gaia and Priy finally feel like they have a family.
A great bunch of characters, a story that won’t let you stop reading. A great start to a great fantasy. It’s a wonderful escape for a few hours. I can’t wait for book two, so buy the book and escape from reality.
I received this book for an honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment