Monday 29 January 2018

Review: Deeper

Deeper Deeper by M. Malone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
Wow what a book, I really enjoyed this Duet especially Diana and Rafe they were great together. “ O what a tangled web we weave when first practice to deceive “ I think that describes Diana’s part in a large portion of the Duet. This has excitement, suspense hot sex and I loved Rafe. I’ve decided that we would all love someone like Rafe. The chemistry between Rafe and Diana is combustible I felt the sparks through my kindle.
I don’t want to give anything away, but this part of the duet is action all the way. I think all the guys Noah, Matthias, Jonas and the girl were great fun, and I can't wait for Jonas and JJ's book.
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment