Thursday 11 January 2018

Review: Dirt

Dirt Dirt by Cassia Leo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
I am so loving this book even though it deals with life changing tragic event.
The heartbreak of a couple whose marriage breaks down when trying and failing to come to terms with it. Jack and Laurel still loved each other, but were so far apart, instead of working together. They became further apart, and it was breaking Laurel’s heart.
So Laurel moves to Portland, gets a job and tries to heal. Jack is not ready to lose Laurel and determined to bring her home. My god I loved this book this book. I couldn’t put it down, my hands are shaking in shock. I didn’t see the ending coming at all. Now I have to wait for Seed to find out what happens.
This is the first time I’ve read this Author, but it won’t be the last. I can’t recommend this book enough the emotions come of the page and drag in, and you don’t want to leave. I feel bereft and in mourning until book two comes out. This is definitely a 5 star read !

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment