Tuesday 18 December 2018

Review: The Fog

The Fog The Fog by Amanda McKinney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
Wow I love a who done it, this was who killed them? When Wesley Cross comes home and finds his ex-girlfriend Leena murdered in his basement. This starts the cat and mouse adventure that keeps you guessing as the body count rising.
I was gripped to my book as I had to discovered what was happening. Wesley trying to find out who the murderer is, so he hires an Entomologist Gwen to help. All goes well until they get trapped in the haunted hotel on the hill in awful weather.
I not going to giving anything else away. So, if you love a murder mystery with a romance thrown in, this is book for you. This was right up my street and as this was my first read by Amanda McKinney, I know it’s not going to be my last. I have to say the cover and the blurb pulled me but it was the writing that made me stay.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment