Sunday 2 December 2018

Review: Scythe

Scythe Scythe by Christina Bauer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live.
Wow I can’t wait for the first full book in the series to come along, but I settle for Umbra. A great introduction into to a new series I can’t wait for. We are introduced to Meimi’s world set well into the future. Where democracy have broken down. Most people live in domes protected from harsh reality and polluted atmosphere.
Meimi lives with her mother in the outer zones, her mother a scientist lives under the radar of The Authority. Nothing has been the same since Meimi sister Luci disappeared a year ago.
This is a great lead on until the main book is published next year. I so excited , I can’t wait for the next book. How Christina Bauer comes up with all her new ideas. I don’t think she sleeps.
Well enjoyed this the first time I read it as dimensional drift. This is a beefed up and extended edition, and still kept me gripped until the end, I now in mourning I need to know what happen next in Umbra. It’s like letting me peak at the present at the top of my Christmas list and then it gone. Please Christine where do you get your ideas, I would like a peak at your imagination because I’m always astounded when you create all theses worlds.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment