Tuesday 11 December 2018

Review: Wolf Tamer

Wolf Tamer Wolf Tamer by Yumoyori Wilson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
My first memories are from when I was 5 years old when I am running for my life and Ian a seven year finds me and takes me back to a wild life sanctuary specially for Wolves.
Harper Blake runs for her life , fighting for her life when she found by seven year old Ian. They become inseparable. While living at the sanctuary she takes care of the wolves. This is a great start to a new series and covers a lot of world building.
As we get to know Ian and Harper who spend all there time together. We watch them grow up and enter into a relationship and gradually she realises someone is killing female shifters. A great imagination introducing the world this book is set in.
I loved the wolves pack names Carter being the alpha with Ian, Liam men’s names. All through the book Harper has no idea their shifters. I loved Yumoyori’s great imagination and can’t wait to read the next book after all the revelations at the end of the book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment