Tuesday 4 December 2018

Review: My Bad

My Bad My Bad by Lani Lynn Vale
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
I just loved this book right from the beginning when we hear the opening thoughts in Hoax’s head, as he sees the nurse in the ER who cured his problem without knowing.
Hoax asks Pru out straight away, and she refuses as he is military man. Hoax finally wears Pru down as they start to fall very quickly. This is LLV at her best, this book had it all a great storyline, with lots of different characters that I loved. Pru been around ex-military men and motorbikes all her life so Hoax’s life meshes very well with Pru’s.
This has passion, love, funny parts with a storyline to keep you gripped to your kindle and a big surprise for all. I love this series and its always a pleasure to read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment