Thursday 6 December 2018

Review: Jock Rule

Jock Rule Jock Rule by Sara Ney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
I really loved this quirky tale between shy girl Teddy and the mountain man jock she falls for. When teddy is at a party at the Rugby Playing Jocks house, she seems to always be left pouring beer for everyone. Kip bored out of his mind in his bearded disguise to keep the girls away, starts watching Teddy and likes what he sees. He decides to play Hairy Godfather and help her attract the opposite sex. They start the rules list, and as time goes on hey become friends. This was hilarious with all the snark and grump coming from Kip, but I couldn't help falling for Kip.
This is great entertainment and I really loved Teddy and Kip they were adorable together. This is more than a NA sports romance it was so much more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment