Sunday 6 November 2016

Review: One More Time is Not Enough

One More Time is Not Enough One More Time is Not Enough by Belle Ami
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

REVIEW

ONE MORE TIME IS NOT ENOUGH

One More Time is not Enough is the third book in a series featuring some of the same people, but can be read as a standalone. I have started with this book, and have had no trouble following the action. On that thought there is plenty of action of all kinds. We have the sexual kind, the murder kind, and definitely the FBI kind. We meet David who just joined the FBI, and completed training with ease
As he was a Police Detective before. David was in previous books, and due to cases he was involved he decided to join the FBI. David has a week to get ready before he goes to Washington to be assigned. As I’m looking at this as a standalone I would say there are quite a few sex scenes, we have plenty of suspense with a murderer on the loose. A good partnership between David and Cass his FBI partner. All these things take time to grow. A nice HEA set around a holiday period.
I really enjoyed reading this book, I was kept glued to page as all the pieces of puzzle came together. I would recommend this book to you if you enjoy Romantic suspense with hot sex thrown in. I definitely have to pick up another book by this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment