Tuesday 29 November 2016

Review: Seaside Whispers

Seaside Whispers Seaside Whispers by Melissa Foster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is story of Matt and Mira, part of The Seaside Summer Series. The good thing is they can be read as standalones. Characters from other books may make an appearance, but that do not stop you reading this as a standalone. Our story begins when Matt has taken a sabbatical from Princeton to write a book, and hopefully become better acquainted with Mira and her son Hagen, who he met at his bother Grayson’s engagement party the year before.
They had kept in touch, and manage to meet up when he came home, but only as friends. I loved reading about this couple, it was a wonderful story, very romantic as well as sexy. Every time I finish reading a Melissa Foster romance I am always left on cloud 9. I read many types of books and enjoy them. If I want a romance with a hot sexy male a good storylines with HEA there’s a lot to be said for reading a Melissa Foster book. Good writing, always plenty of emotion, good sexy men, what are you waiting for? Come and meet Matt, Mira and Hagan.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment