Wednesday 28 March 2018

Review: Burn Bright

Burn Bright Burn Bright by Patricia Briggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this series, and every book gets better. Charles and Anna make a great team. Some of their adventures have taken away from the pack. This one seemed to involve most of the pack we know, and some of the Wildings that we don’t.
I am not going into any details and give anything away. I know it is one my great pleasures in life to read a new Patricia Briggs novel. I will say this is must read for fans of this series. If you have only read The Mercy Thompson Series, this it set in the same world and begins with a short story from an anthology called On The Prowl which was called Alpha and Omega. This is also available in a digital copy available. This is Anna’s story, and how she met Charles. As I enjoy reading a new Patricia Briggs I also enjoyed the  Audiobook which is narrated by HOLTER GRAHAM who brings these wonderful books to life for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment