Thursday 22 March 2018

Review: Fearless

Fearless Fearless by Carly Phillips
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
This is the first book in Rosewood Bay Series, but each a standalone. As I write this review the snow is falling and I can’t get warm. So strolling along the beach in the summer had me hooked, joking aside it was an enjoyable read. At times sad for Halley and what happened to her in foster care.
I have to say Kane is definitely book boyfriend material. Kane and Halley had known each since she was 13 and being bullied at school. Kane had stood up for her, but hadn’t seen her for years. So when Halley arrives at his garage Kane is overwhelmed and know he wants to get her on a date. It was beautiful to watch them fall in love, and Halley blossomed as she came to love and trust him.
There is lots going on in the book, and I don’t want to give anything away. We have some world building or should I say sightseeing, and I will be happy to visit again when Breathe comes out. This is a lovely romance Halley and Kane were perfect together, but with some real life issues for the couple had to work through.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment