Friday 9 March 2018

Review: Dark Glitter

Dark Glitter Dark Glitter by C.M. Stunich
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

http://bookaddict.live,
I do love a good paranormal, and this is a great paranormal. This is an adult paranormal, so we have hot sexy hunks. Our heroine Ciarah is found in an alley badly beaten and with signs of torture. Also no memory of how she came to be where she is? Or who she is?
As this a first book in a series it takes time to learn all the players, and background. We meet The Wild Hunt Motorcycle MC who rescue Ciarah, and realise she is the new incarnation of The Veil Keeper. There plenty of action in out of bedroom, or I should say not necessarily in a bedroom. This is book one of a three book series. Book two is up for preorder and I can’t wait. I have read Tate James before and enjoyed her books. This is an epic partnership, and I thoroughly enjoyed this book, and if you enjoy an adult paranormal with plenty of sexy hunks as this is the of a reverse harem book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment