Monday 12 March 2018

Review: Two Wedding Crashers

Two Wedding Crashers Two Wedding Crashers by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf Of http://bookaddict.live,
Wow Meghan Quinn’s books get better and better. Having three writers as friends were so funny, Romance, Historical, and a Children’s author they were great fun. To be honest though I have a brand new book boyfriend, Beck was so much more than I expected. Once he found Rylee he was hooked. He had no eyes for anyone else.
If you love a good romantic comedy, look no further. I think this one of my favourite comedies it made me laugh so much. The trip to Las Vegas and the wedding crashes were some of my favourite in the book.
I have to say Beck was a wonderful leading man, but Rylee’s best friends were great entertainment.
I not going to repeat the blurb, all I will say is Meghan Quinn is definitely my got too when I want to read a Romantic Comedy, and look forward to the next book in The Dating By Numbers Series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment