Friday 15 June 2018

Review: Blood Match

Blood Match Blood Match by K.A. Linde
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
I don’t know how I’m going to survive this series. This started after the cliffhanger from book one. Captured and imprisoned by Harrington. Reyna couldn’t see any end to continually being poked with needles and to give blood.
It is very difficult not to give away any spoilers.’ This started with a bang and didn’t stop until end. I love Reyna and Becks together, and we get to know Reyna’s brothers, and other members of Elle. I am really enjoying this series, but why o’ why Miss Linde do you have to keep us suffering with cliffhangers. I don’t know how I’m waiting to the next book in this series. A must read series, impatiently waiting for the last book in this trilogy Blood Cure.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment