Saturday 16 June 2018

Review: The Same Time

The Same Time The Same Time by Brona Mills
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
All I can say is wow I really enjoyed this book, I was lucky I got to read it straight after book one.
This is a complete story, with some spoilers if you decide to go back and read book one after you finish this one.
This is about time travel, and how love can influence the universe. This one is centred on a group of people, most in both books. We have David and Stella who first meet when she is in labor waiting to have baby all on her own at 21 and scared. When a handsome older man is in the waiting room. And begins to talk to her, and stays with her through the birth even sleeping chair. All Stella knows is how safe she feels, and he seems like a guardian angel.
That is the start of an intense and great piece entertaining Sc-Fi Time Travel romance that spans many years and adventures. This is told from Stella’s POV and the inside story with her relationship with David. That is a simplified description, but I don’t want give any spoilers away. I love a good piece of Time Travel romance so this was right up my street. Now I can’t wait for book three to see things from another pov, or anything else Brona mills writes. I'm pleased I've discovered another author to watch out for.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment