Wednesday 13 June 2018

Review: Wicked Dance

Wicked Dance Wicked Dance by Olivia Boothe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
Wicked Dance is a story of a dancer, who gave up a promising career on Broadway after car accident that killed her mother 4 years before. So when we meet Sara she is as an assistant to the head of the Dance School. Sara hates her boss Rebecca, who is an obnoxious women, who treats Sara shabbily.
Sara believes that she deserves to be unhappy, and keeps her emotions bottled up inside. Then she meets Tom and their connection is instant. What follows is a dance where they both try to understand their feelings for each other. They both have secrets they are hiding from each other.
This audiobook is 11hours long and ends suddenly, so we know there is another one coming.
I have to be honest Sara drove me mad, she seemed very immature, especially with her dealings with Tom. The sex is hot and Tom was swoonworthy and very romantic. It made me fill tired listening to the fast pace of the narrator, and listening from mostly from Sara’s POV .I think just because I was not blown away, we can’t all enjoy the same things. I would probably read something else from Olivia Boothe.
The narrator was very clever with the different voices and accents.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment