Wednesday 13 June 2018

Review: Cold Blooded

Cold Blooded Cold Blooded by Toni Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
Cold Blooded is another winner from Toni Anderson. Keeping me up well into the night reading about Pip and Hunt and their search for the anthrax dealers. All starting with the situation that Pip found herself in, finding her best friend dead in the lake by her house. I enjoyed the love hate relationship with Hunt and Pip that was entertaining to witness.
As always I was compelled to read this enthralling adventure in one go. Trying to write this without spoilers is difficult, but I have say I am very upset with the fate of one of the agents. This is a great series and we were introduced to some new characters in this slice of Cold Justice. If you are new to the series, this works as a standalone as we have the complete story.
I can’t recommend this series enough, and I have been trying to catch up with the earlier books by listening to some on Audiobook. Okay enough rambling from me I loved this book as it has everything I love, excitement, intrigue, and mystery and even love what else can you asked for? Thank you Toni Anderson.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment