Friday 1 June 2018

Review: Dead Time

Dead Time Dead Time by D.L. Orton
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

The books in this series go from strength to strength, they just keep on pulling you deeper into this saga. This is such a feast for the imagination with so much going on. We are introduced to a lot more people from different domes. Not always pleasant ones
Shannon was abducted by some religious fanatics, but the one good thing was she met and married Peter. Unfortunately the path to true love is never easy, neither is trying to escape.
We met the Isabel in this dimension, who now married to David who is just as despicable.
Through the whole of this book, all Diego wants to do is go back to his own timeline and rescue his own Isabel. This series goes from strength to strength ensnaring me even more, leaving me impatiently waiting for book 4.
The narrators’ talent amazes me, in the adventure it feels like a large cast of characters. When you get to the end you realise it is only Erin and Noah. After listening to this addictive series my regard has grown so much for the work they do.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment