Saturday 9 June 2018

Review: Wild Card

Wild Card Wild Card by Lila Monroe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
I really loved this wonderful romance from the pen of Lila Monroe, this is only the second book I’ve read and I enjoyed both of them. We have Olivia who runs a high quality Matchmaker Company, very strictly above board. Olivia has worked hard and knows the importance of keeping everything in her life very professional at all times.
Unfortunately Ryan a retired ex-NFL star player, come businessman often needs an intelligent attractive date for certain events. Oliva is at her wits end trying to find the right one, until they both realise they can help each other.
What follows is a hilarious series of misadventure and indignities at the hands of her would be new stepmom. I’m rambling again which means I really couldn’t stop laughing at some of the misfortunes. What I should have said is the chemistry is hot and they fall in love while working to make the others life better. I have to say the  sex was HOT ( swooning )
This is told in dual POV’s which builds the story beautifully. Now I can look forward to Man candy the next book in the Series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment