Thursday 14 June 2018

Review: The Varlet and the Voyeur

The Varlet and the Voyeur The Varlet and the Voyeur by L.H. Cosway
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of Http://bookaddict.live,
I loved this book, another crazy funny romance, with a meeting of minds and bodies. This is based in Ireland, with a rugby player with an image problem.
Josey 25 and training to become a vet, and still lives at with her parents, with them paying her tutoring fees. Unfortunately her parents need to downsize and sell their house, so Josey needs somewhere to live and to find a job.
When Will and Josey are introduced to see if they would be able to help each other. I loved Josey, some of the things she would come out with. Will was enchanted right from the beginning.
This is a must read, if you love a bit of sexy with a side dish of crazy this is the book for you. I have enjoyed this series so much, so I am so sad this is the last in the series. This can be read as a standalone, told from dual pov, which is my favourite way of reading. So this is definitely a 5 star read for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment