Saturday 9 June 2018

Review: Defending Dani

Defending Dani Defending Dani by Kat Mizera
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf http://bookaddict.live,
Defending Dani is the first in a spin off series from the Las Vegas Sidewinders. So we meet quite a few characters from previous books in the Series.
So the Dani in the title is Zakk’s little sister, so when Sergei gets traded to The Alaska Blizzards which is based in Anchorage. Sergei is a widower with a small son Nico, and Dani agrees to go to help Sergei and Nico set up home, and help look after Nico.
Dani plays hockey, and is training for the Olympics team. So Dani is a sportswoman in her own right. For the first time since his wife was killed Sergei feels like his at home, as they live play house Sergei has fallen hard, but won’t stand in Dani’s way.
I really enjoyed this couple Dani and Sergei were wonderful together, but what happens when you let the person you love go because you think you would hold them back? Get this book and find out, all those buff bodies playing hockey, Sorry I must I’m still dreaming.
There is plenty going on in this book, it was like visiting family with all the friends and families there. I can’t wait for book two in this new series.
This is told by dual pov and can be read as a standalone, I can’t get enough of Kat’s Hockey Romances.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment