Monday 23 July 2018

Review: Clean Sweep

Clean Sweep Clean Sweep by Kate Willoughby
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
Clean Sweep a hot sexy romance featuring Cameron and Dakota who met in unconventional way. Cameron is a slob, and his house reflects that. Unfortunately his agent had book a real life TV program that films At Home with a Dragon.”
Cameron's friends send him a maid to clean his house, Dakota arrives from Eye Candy Maids, but can’t believe the mess. Cam is shocked when maid arrives and strips down to her bra and knickers, with suspenders and high heels.
If you read the blurb, I am not going to repeat it. This is a lovely romance, and Cam was wonderful! I want him, but alas he only had eyes for Dakota.
Dakota was a great female character, who after her sister death had custody of her niece Zin Bin as Cam called her. I think she stole the show, I’m blabbing again. So I really enjoyed this book, it is not all sweetness and light, but I had a big smile on my face and can’t wait for another one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment