Sunday 8 July 2018

Review: Here Be Sexist Vampires

Here Be Sexist Vampires Here Be Sexist Vampires by Suzanne Wright
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I downloaded this book because it was cheap with a funny title.I was pleasantly surprised by the story it was interesting and easly readable.
Another take on vampire genre but completely different from what i was expecting.I recommend this book as a good read and I will keep my eye out for more books from this author.

As you can see above, this is the first book I read of Suzanne Wright and has always been reread with affection. Then suddenly I realised there is an Audio edition after all theses years.
Well I enjoyed every minute with Sam the vampire from London and Jared the sexist jerk she can't resist. This is an unusual series I just hope see the rest of the series in Audio form.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment