Monday 23 July 2018

Review: Dirty Sexy Player

Dirty Sexy Player Dirty Sexy Player by Laurelin Paige
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have say is Laurelin Paige is a go to author for me. I have loved everything she has written, and pre-order books unseen and I am never disappointed. Laurelin has been very brave with this book by having the audiobook published first.
I have devoured every word, as I have a soft spot for Weston. So it took me a while to warm up to Elizabeth, and the way she treated Weston. For the first time in his life he couldn’t charm a woman.
I didn’t think I would enjoy anything as much as the Donovan Duet. This is a treat you can’t miss, as with any marriage of convenience, this is to help Elizabeth inherit her father’s company. Elizabeth can’t inherit unless she is married or 29. This is Laurelin at her best, with the quick fire conversations and sexual tension you can cut with a knife. This is written with a dual point of view, which helps us understand much more. It’s no secret this is my favourite way to read or listen as it gives the reader a full picture.
Alas we have to wait for book two in the duet to find out how Weston and Elizabeth cope with
married life and Elizabeth trying to save her Father’s Company from her cousin.

The narration brought this incredible story to life, Elena Wolfe and Jacob Morgan were Elizabeth and Westen

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment